What's wrong with this picture?

A place where I can bitch about life's daily hiccups and keep my sanity, without annoying everyone around me. Fair enough?

Name:
Location: The armpit of Canada, Canada

I'm a 31 year old woman who is fed up with the way things are progressing in the world. I have opinions on everything, and I'm not afraid to voice them. I'm old, I'm jaded, so sue me...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I want my house back...but improved!

So, here we are, almost a month into the renos, and all I can say is, " I want my house and my life back!" Don't get me wrong, it's going to look great, but I'm about to have a nervous breakdown from not being able to clean anything properly! Fuck nesting, this is just me being me! The bathroom is going to look fabulous though, if that's any consolation at this point. Two more days and what's done is going to be done, because after that, there will be no man of the house, seeing as the G-Man leaves Friday for three months to go work up North, and I get to be pregnant all by myself for a while. I had this thought last night, and I'm not sure how big a deal it is, but now I won't have him here should I decide to do pre-natal classes...kinda sucks...that and having to get the baby's room ready all by my lonesome too.
Thank God I have some family members here to annoy me somewhat. I guess it's not all bad though. I get to go visit him a couple times, once being for our anniversary in July. Not quite what I had planned for the one year mark, but it will have to do, and besides, we'll have lots more of them to celebrate. That and with the cashola he'll be raking in, he can get me a nice gift to commemorate the event. haha.
Did I mention that I feel like poo today too? Having a mental meltdown when the toilet starts to leak and you think it's destroying the newly laid flooring is a good way to make oneself sick for a day or so. Combine that with having to go to work whilst the house is in a shambles, and it doesn't get much better than that! Thursday is only two days away...what a great time to not be able to drink! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home