What's wrong with this picture?

A place where I can bitch about life's daily hiccups and keep my sanity, without annoying everyone around me. Fair enough?

Name:
Location: The armpit of Canada, Canada

I'm a 31 year old woman who is fed up with the way things are progressing in the world. I have opinions on everything, and I'm not afraid to voice them. I'm old, I'm jaded, so sue me...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

B-b-b-bad to the bone...

That's what I am. At least when it comes to correspondence of the written kind. Perhaps if blogs were compiled via the telephone, I might have a fighting chance. Oh well. The same goes for this chat board I frequent on less and less of a basis as of late. When I first joined, I was all over it, fat kid on a smartie style. Now, I usually just check out what's new, and try to keep up to date on the goings on, but have very little to contribute it seems. Maybe it's just a phase. That and being unemployed for the past three months gives one very little to talk about other than the color that I'm going to be painting the kitchen and the bathroom once the renos are done. Speaking of which, does anyone know of a good refugee camp where I can live for the next two or three weeks? I have a feeling that it will probably be like the Ritz-Carlton compared to my house. It's absolutely astounding how much dust can travel through plastic, even when said plastic is stapled to every inch of the doorway it's trying to shield. Bizarre... On a good note though, we have had the most perfect weather I've seen in this city in a long time. It's unusually warm for this time of year, and I've even got flowers in my garden, and they probably won't freeze. I will say that the great weather we 'usually' enjoy in this city almost makes up for the shitty driving habits of its citizens. I was hoping it was a phase, but no. The best part, is now I get to take my brand new truck into Autopac to have the bumper replaced, because some fuckwit doesn't know how to manoeuver in a parking lot without hitting things. $200.00....easy come, easy go. MasterCard is going to love me this month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home