What's wrong with this picture?

A place where I can bitch about life's daily hiccups and keep my sanity, without annoying everyone around me. Fair enough?

Name:
Location: The armpit of Canada, Canada

I'm a 31 year old woman who is fed up with the way things are progressing in the world. I have opinions on everything, and I'm not afraid to voice them. I'm old, I'm jaded, so sue me...

Monday, March 06, 2006

It's Alive!!!

Ok, so it should be titled "I'm Alive", but whatever. Anyway, this is going to be short and sweet, and is really just an update on the whole pregnancy thing. Whomever said that pregnancy is a blessing is a lying sack of shit! I have not felt this horrible since that week long drinking binge back in 1996...and that's a mild understatement. I have become really good friends with the bathroom, and have come up with some amazing decorating ideas whilst lying on the cold, hard linoleum, in search of some relief from this never ending progesterone poisoning. (that's morning sickness to you uninitiated) You know, if we turn the bathtub sideways, it will give the appearance of a bigger room? Ah well, the ickies are starting to taper off somewhat, and now I only feel nauseous if I stand up...wheeeee...
Gotta say though, my husband deserves an Academy Award for his patience and understanding, although he's getting a little testy with all the damn snow. Reminds me of that Corb Lund tune... 'chev got stuck, and the Ford got stuck...and so on....

Once I am up to full speed, I will spend more time regaling everyone with more tales from the bathroom floor...or the couch. I spend equal amounts of time in both places....ahhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home