What's wrong with this picture?

A place where I can bitch about life's daily hiccups and keep my sanity, without annoying everyone around me. Fair enough?

Name:
Location: The armpit of Canada, Canada

I'm a 31 year old woman who is fed up with the way things are progressing in the world. I have opinions on everything, and I'm not afraid to voice them. I'm old, I'm jaded, so sue me...

Friday, March 31, 2006

It's Alive!! Part Deux...

The baby that is!! This week has been really cool, as I can now feel the future soccer player moving around on a regular basis. It feels really weird, like non-stop butterflies. We're almost at the 4 month mark, and things are going really well. No more weight gain to speak of, so Hitler the doctor will be happy. I was told that seeing as I am 'a little big' (read: fat ass!) to begin with, I should lay off the twinkies and ho-hos. I guess she's hoping the kid will feed off the reserves? What does she think I am? A seal? Anyway, it hasn't been too hard, because between the nausea (which thankfully has all but stopped) and the five-alarm heartburn, I can't really eat that much anyway. Bland. Bland is good. So are Tums, and they have CALCIUM, something I am sorely lacking due to my aversion to milk. I could eat ice cream, but there we go again with the fat girl theme...there's no rest for the wicked, or the impregnated.
The more I think of it, I should change the title of this blog to "All Things Gastrointestinal", or "All My Body Parts Are Going To Shit". hahahahaha....oh well, five months to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home