What's wrong with this picture?

A place where I can bitch about life's daily hiccups and keep my sanity, without annoying everyone around me. Fair enough?

Name:
Location: The armpit of Canada, Canada

I'm a 31 year old woman who is fed up with the way things are progressing in the world. I have opinions on everything, and I'm not afraid to voice them. I'm old, I'm jaded, so sue me...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Poor Rabbit...

So, for those of you that know me, or rather, us, I guess we can come clean and spill the beans. Yes, we are going to be parents for the first time as of September. How the hell did that happen?
So far we've really only told immediate family, so consider yourselves priveledged. I'll keep you posted with updates as they come in, but sufficed to say, pregnancy SUCKS! Oh yeah, it's a miracle and everything, I just wish the miracle didn't involve me puking my guts out on a daily basis. Fuck, I wish there was some magic pill that guys could take so they would have even the slightest inkling of what it's like. Bleh...
I must say though, my husband is the most wonderful man in the world, he takes very good care of me, and puts up with all the constant whining. The dog is really confused, she KNOWS something's going on, she just doesn't know what. Every opportunity she gets, she trys to do backflips off my tummy. Feels great.
By the way, again, for those of you that know us...what do you think of the name Achilles if it's a boy? :P

For anyone that didn't get the rabbit reference, look it up. Do you think I have all day to explain this shit?

3 Comments:

Blogger sweet_de said...

congratz on the great news. Hopefully you will not have to suffer thru a hot and horrible summer as I did. Enjoy these months, I remembered them like I blinked.

Congratz again

11:54 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Poor Rabbit

8:21 PM  
Blogger Chanteuse said...

Funny man Greg... ;)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home